Thursday, November 01, 2007

Clix4Coins is a really good paying site


Hey folks,
I have recently joined Clix4Coins. I feel it is a Great Pay to Click site.
As You Get $3 Just For Signing Up! sounds great :)
so plz join using my link below :


with Clix4Coins You

* Earn $0.03 Per Click!

* Earn $0.01 Per Referral Click!

* Earn Up To $0.09 For Registration Ads!

* A Minimum Of 4 Ads Daily (Earn At Least $0.12 / Day!)

And the minium payout is $20 which can easily achieve esp. if one has some referrals.


I have also attached payment proof to show that this site does really pay it's members. So folks it is a genuine site. So please do join using my link or ads above:
Click Here Please

2 Comments:

Blogger miss_moneymaker said...

Great blog you have here.
If your interested in more gpt programs that pay check my blog:
Get Paid Now

Good luck with your blog!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Bobby and Sarah said...

I was reading your blog and I thought you might be a good person for this. I am with a little startup that has built a new tool that lets you add pictures and video's into your blog as well as links to Amazon.com without having to upload them or use embed codes. Its a completely new way to interact with your website.

We are looking for a few intrepid souls to try out our tool and tell us
what they think. If you are interested we would love to get your feedback.

You can get the tool at our site http://www.triggit.com/pictures
The access key is: nisswa

Let me know if you have any questions.


Thanks a million,
Robert Dunn

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home